Analyze Referer Submissions
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | v18.05
This feature was updated in v18.05.
Manager generates this chart to visualize the top used for form submissions. The following assumptions are applied:
- Charts exclude in-progress transactions, such as opened, saved, assigned, collaboration job and task transactions.
- The Start Date and End Date filters are based on the transaction request time (start time).
To view the referrer submissions chart:
Select the Jobs & Tasks checkbox to include collaboration job and task transactions only. Otherwise, they are excluded. | v18.05
This feature was introduced in v18.05..
Specify the date range of submissions to be included in the chart from the Start Date and the End Date. By default, this is set to a date range starting one year before up to and including today.
Click Filter to generate the chart based on the selection criteria.
Click Download CSV to export the displayed data as a CSV file.
- Select Analytics > Referrer Submissions.
- Select an organization from the Organization dropdown list to retrieve statistics relevant to this organization only. If not selected, statistics for all organizations is shown.
- Select a form from the Form dropdown list to see used for this form only. If left blank, referers of all forms are included in the charts.
- Select a form space from the Space dropdown list to include transactions of that form space only.
- Select a device from the Device dropdown list to include transactions accessed by users from the following devices:
A device type can be one of the following:
Manager prior to v17.10, uses Export Excel Data link instead of the Download CSV button.
Next, learn about form submissions.