View Collaboration Job Steps
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | v5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to view steps comprising a collaboration job.
To view the steps of a collaboration job:
Click a step name to view its extra information, such as:
- Select Operations > Collaboration Jobs.
- Locate a collaboration job and click View.
- Select the Steps tab to see the collaboration job's steps and their information, such as:
Select the Actions tab to see actions associated for this step.
- Type is a type of the step. The type start marks the step as being the first to be executed. Otherwise, the type field is not shown.
- Dynamic Pre Conditions specifies whether the step has dynamic preconditions or not.
- Share Extract Data specifies whether the step has a share extract data or not.
- All Forms Editable specifies whether the step has all forms editable or not.
- Redirect Next Task specifies whether the step has a redirect next task or not.
Next, learn how to view collaboration job actions.