View Transactions Delivery
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | v5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.1 and higher.
Journey Manager keeps track of each form life cycle from the moment a user opens it until it's purged from the system, so you can check the following information:
- User interactions with a form.
- Delivery of submissions and notifications.
- Form abandonment by users.
- Form validation errors.
To view form transactions delivery:
- Select Operations > Transaction Delivery.
- To filter or search the submissions by one or more criteria, specify the following settings and click Search:
- Delivery Status
- Delivery Message
- Form Delivery
- Max Records
- Start Date
- End Date
Click Clear to reset the search criteria.
You can update the following bulk operations to change the status of all selected submissions:
Click on a transaction receipt number to view the details of each submission. You can change the delivery status for the individual submission, if required.
Click View Receipt to view and download a transaction receipt as a PDF file.
- Click Make All Delivery Ready to reset delivery status to Ready so the delivery will be retried.
- Click Clear All Delivery Checkpoints to clear checkpoints, if the delivery service supports delivery checkpoints.
- Click Make All Delivery Completed to set delivery status to Completed without retrying delivery.
- Click Make All Undeliverable to set delivery status to Undeliverable, so this delivery will not be reattempted.
Click Export Data to export the displayed data as a Microsoft Excel (XLS) file.
Next, learn how to create a delivery channel.