Apply for a Partner Account
This topic is related to the Avoka Exchange. |
Platform Developer | v5.0 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.0 and higher.
In order to participate in the Avoka Exchange you will need to gain access to our partner resources by applying for a partner account.
How to apply
To apply for a partner account simply complete the following application form.
You will be required to provide the following information:
- Your contact and organization details
- A description of the package you'd like to produce
- Common use cases being targeted by the package
Who can apply?
Any team wishing to build a package for publishing on the Avoka Exchange, or enhance an existing package, is eligible to apply for a partner account, including:
- Journey Platform implementation teams producing reusable integrations to new 3rd party systems.
- 3rd party vendors wishing to build a connector to their own system.
- Internal teams producing generic and reusable assets that would benefit the broader community.
As an Exchange Partner you will receive access to the following resources:
- Product documentation, knowledge base and community forum.
- Self-paced online training courses.
- The Journey SDK.
- The Journey Maestro design tool and a sandboxManager environment to develop against.
- An Exchange hosted GIT repository for you to push your solution prior to certification.