This topic is related to the Avoka Exchange. |
Platform Developer | v18.11
This feature was introduced in v18.11.
The following permissions are required to access the Avoka Exchange in your Journey Manager environment to install Exchange packages to use in your Maestro applications.
- Login to Journey Manager.
- Update your user's Journey Manager user account.
- Click on the Spaces tab and add Avoka Exchange to the user's Assigned Spaces list.
- This allows user access to view the Avoka Exchange.
- Click on the Roles tab and add Avoka Exchange to the user’s Assigned Roles list.
- This allows users to install, uninstall and upgrade Exchange packages in the Avoka Exchange.
- Once these permissions are granted, users can now log on to the Avoka Exchange with their updated Manager credentials, and
select Avoka Exchange from the Journey Manager Modules menu.