How to log a defect or issue
This topic is related to the Avoka Exchange. |
Platform Developer | v5.0 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.0 and higher.
If you have identified a defect or issue, the following information will be required:
- Ensure you're using the original Exchange package (not modified Manager services or Maestro assets). *Support is only provided if the Manager services or Maestro assets have not been changed.
- Include your Manager, Maestro and Exchange package versions.
- Capture / reproduce the steps taken using a Maestro template (blank, Maguire, or Blue Steel). This is essential so that we can replicate the issue in our own environment.
To log a defect or issue through the Customer Care portal:
- Go to the Community website.
- Click on Raise a Support Request under the Support links at the bottom of the page.
- Or click on Support under the More from Avoka links on the right hand side of the page, then click on Raise a Support Request
- Or go to the Documentation website and click on Raise a Support Request under Transact Support.
- Click on Product Issues in the Customer Care portal.
- Enter a brief explanation of the issue in the Issue Summary.
- Select the Environment that is affected.
- In Affects Product Version/s make sure you select Exchange, plus the Maestro and Manager versions.
- Select the required Severity.
- Enter all other details needed to describe this issue in Description.
- Attach a zipped file containg the Maestro form in Attachment(s) if available at this point.
- Click Create.
- Our Customer Care support staff will contact you if they need anymore information before passing this issue on to the Exchange Team.