How to log an idea
This topic is related to the Avoka Exchange. |
Platform Developer | v5.0 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.0 and higher.
If you have an idea please share it!
To log an idea or change request through the Customer Care portal:
- Go to the Community website.
- Click on Raise a Support Request under the Support links at the bottom of the page.
- Or click on Support under the More from Avoka links on the right hand side of the page, then click on Raise a Support Request.
- Or go to the Documentation website and click on Raise a Support Request under Transact Support.
- Click on Help Center in the Customer Care portal.
- Click on the Transact Ideas link.
- Click on the Exchange link.
- Add details on your idea.
- Click Create.
- Our Customer Care support staff will contact you if they need anymore information before passing this idea or change request on to the Exchange Team.