Configure a Form
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
Platform Developer | v5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.1 and higher.
After you have built a form in Journey Maestro, you have to configure it in Manager.
To configure a form in Manager:
- Select Forms > Forms.
- Locate a form and click Edit to display the form's dashboard.
- Details - general options including delivery channels.
- Flow Configuration - form flow options.
- Email Verification - email verification required for this form.
- Abandonment - abandonment settings to override the organization’s abandonment settings.
- Page Tracking - third-party page tracking and analytics.
- Assign form spaces that this form is hosted on.
- Group Access - enlist groups that can access this form in case it has some restrictions.
Next, learn how to remove a form.