MaestroPreviously known as Transact Maestro. |
Form Builder | 5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to 5.1 and higher.
Maestro allows you to create business rules for a Maestro form using Form Options.
To create a business rule using the Form Options:
- Open a Maestro form and click Form Options.
- Select Basic Options > Form Rules and click Create Rule.
- Select a rule from the available options:
- Load – this rule is invoked when a form is loaded by a browser.
- Pre Submit - this rule is invoked before the submit action is fired.
- Post Submit - this rule is invoked after the submit action is fired.
Next, learn how to configure user experience.