MaestroPreviously known as Transact Maestro. |
Form Builder | 5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to 5.1 and higher.
Maestro allows you to configure various form's policies using Form Options.
To configure policies:
- Open a Maestro form and select Form Options.
- Expand Policies.
- Select Wizard Validation to configure a page validation mode, which can be:
- Unconstrained, validate on submit
- Sequential, validate on page change
- Select Background Save On Page Change to enable a background form save on page change.
- Select Enable Leave Page Warning to show a confirm dialog when a form user tries to leave a page.
- Select Restart At Last Saved Page to make a form return to a page it was on after save and resume.
- Select Leave Page Warning Message to update the default message for the leave page warning defined with the Enable Leave Page Warning setting.
- Click Save.
Next, learn how to enable analytics.