View Form Versions
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
Form BuilderPlatform Developer | 5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to 5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to view the list of all form versions current configured.
To view all form versions of a form:
- Select Forms > Forms.
- Locate a form and click Edit.
- Select the Form Versions tab to see the following details.
- Form Version - identifies the Form Version and corresponds to the Version Number in Maestro (most recent Form Versions listed first).
- Current Version - the ticked version is the current version. To nominate another version to be the current version, click the version’s Make Current link.
- Form Type - identifies how the form was created.There are the following form types:
- Composer SmartForm - Composer FAR file (created when you use Publish as zip file option in Composer).
- Maestro Form - Maestro file (created when you download a form version after publishing).
- Release - identifies which release of Maestro/Composer the Form Version was published or built from.
- Form Template(s) - identifies the template of the form (Maestro/Composer forms are HTML Desktop).
- Receipt Template - (if exists) identifies the receipt template.
- Signature Template - (if exists) identifies the signature template.
- Last Modified - identifies when and whom last modified the form version in Maestro or Manager.
- Action - the following action options are available.
You can also perform the following actions:
Next, learn how to configure form abandonment.