Make a Component Mandatory
MaestroPreviously known as Transact Maestro. |
Form Builder | v5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.1 and higher.
This is quickest and easiest way to make a component mandatory. Alternatively, you can apply the Mandatory If Rule to component.
To make a component mandatory, follow these steps:
- Open a Maestro form.
- Click the Properties tab.
- Select a component that you want to make mandatory.
- Select the Mandatory checkbox.
- Update the Mandatory Message, which is displayed if a user attempts to move forward in their form journey without completing this mandatory component.
- Click Build and Render Form to see how this rule is displayed when the form is built and rendered. For example, the Mandatory property has been applied to both the First Name and Last Name fields.