Save a Form
MaestroPreviously known as Transact Maestro. |
Form Builder | 5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to 5.1 and higher.
Maestro doesn’t automatically save a form while you are working on its content, so you must click Save regularly to persist your changes to the form.
To save a form:
- Open a form in the Maestro Editor.
- Edit the form as required.
- Click Save to save the changes.
The save button becomes enabled only if there have been changes to a form since it was last saved.
- Select one of the following save options:
Click Close to close the tab with the form.
- Save this Version - saves the changes to the currently open form version and it works in the same way as clicking the Save button.
- Save as New Version - saves the changes to a new form version. You must enter a new version number and a description in the Save as New Version window.
When a user saves a form, Manager marks a form as
userSavedFlag = TRUE, so this form submissions won't be abandoned.
Next, learn how to close a form.