Delete a Library Version
MaestroPreviously known as Transact Maestro. |
Form Builder | 18.05
This feature was introduced in 18.05.
Library versions can be deleted at both the organization and project level. Note, however, that only one library version can be deleted at a time.
To delete a library version:
- Select the Libraries folder for a project or organization.
- Select a library then select the version of that library that you want to delete from the library list, and click Delete Version.
- What happens next depends on how many library versions there are.
- If there are multiple library versions, a message is displayed asking you to confirm that you want to delete the selected library version:
Click OK to confirm the deletion (or Cancel to keep the library version).
- If there is only one version of a library, a message is displayed asking you to confirm the deletion of the entire library. This is because a library must have at least one version.
Click OK to confirm deletion of the whole library (or Cancel to keep the library version).