Change Transaction Status
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | 5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to 5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to change a status of a form transaction manually, for example, change its status from an abandoned to a saved status.
Only a Manager administrator can change an abandoned transaction status to Saved.
Manager provides you with the following methods to change a transaction status:
To change a transaction status :
- Select Operations > Form Transactions, or select Operations > Saved Transactions, or select Forms > Form.
- Locate a form and click ID in the Latest Transactions section.
- Find a transaction you want to update and click View.
- Select the Transaction Status tab.
- Select a desired form status from the Form Status dropdown list, which can be Saved or Abandoned,.
- Click Save to update the changes.
- Check the updated transaction status in either abandoned transactions or saved transactions.
To change a transaction status:
- Select Operations > Abandoned Transactions.
- Locate a transaction and click Make Abandoned Transaction Saved.
- Click OK to confirm. The transaction is moved from the abandoned transactions to the saved transactions.
Next, learn how to configure form abandonment.