Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | v5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to view form transactions made by form users and see the details of each transaction.
To view transaction details:
Check the Form Details section, which documents:
Check the User Information section, which documents the following details of the user who completed the transaction:
- Select Operations > Form Transactions.
- Locate a transaction and click View to see transaction details.
Some transaction details are different depending on the content of the selected transaction. For example, the Errors tab will be displayed if the transaction encountered any errors.
- Check the Transaction Details section, which documents:
- Created by and completed by.
- Contact Email Address of the user that created the transaction.
- User Operating System that was used to create the transaction.
- User browser that was used to create the transaction.
Next, learn how to change a transaction status.