Assign Form Spaces to an Organization
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | v5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to assign form spaces to an organization to host all organization's forms and their resources.
Each organization must be assigned the Web Plug-In form space.
To assign form spaces to an organization:
- Select Forms > Organizations.
- Locate an organization and client Edit.
- Select the Spaces tab to see all assigned form spaces in Assigned Spaces.
- Select one or more form spaces from Available Spaces that you want to assign to the organization.
You can use the Shift and Ctrl keys to select multiple spaces on Windows PC.
- Click > to move the selected form spaces from Available Spaces to Assigned Spaces.
- Click < to revoke the selected form spaces from Assigned Spaces .
- Click >> to assign all form spaces.
- Click << to revoke all form spaces.
- Click Save to update the changes.
You can assign or re-assign form spaces to an organization at any stage.
Next, learn how to configure an organization payment gateway.