Configure an Organization
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | v5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to create new and configure existing organizations.
To configure an organization:
- Select Forms > Organizations.
- Locate an organization and click Edit.
- Assign spaces that will host this organization’s forms.
- Create delivery channels for the delivery options that are available for this organization’s forms.
- Configure the payment gateway for the payment details required for any form within this organization to enable credit card payments.
- Configure organization properties for customizing a broad range of features, such as emails.
- Configure organization reference data for storing reference data that can be used by any form within this organization. | v17.10
This feature was introduced in v17.10..
- Configure form categories for the ability to filter forms by categories within form spaces.
- Configure applications for grouping organization specific services to facilitate their migration between Manager servers.
- Configure this organization report schedules.
- Configure this organization data management.
- Configure security for general settings relating to form rendering.
Next, learn how to remove an organization.