Create an Organization
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | v5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.1 and higher.
Manager uses organizations to encapsulate all relevant forms and resources.
Only users with administrator privileges can create new organizations.
To create an organization:
- Select Forms > Organizations.
- Click New.
- Enter a unique organization name in the Name field.
- Enter a unique and abbreviated organization name in the Client Code field.
- Provide an organization credential alias or client key, which is the organization unique identifier used for subscription delivery Web Service integration.
- Select the Active checkbox to allow this organization to use all facilities. Otherwise, it is inactive which means it is disabled and is not shown.
It's not recommended to remove an organization. Instead, you should make the organization inactive.
- Select an email service, used by this organization's forms to send submission related emails to users, from the Email Service dropdown list.
- Click Save to update the changes.
Next, learn how to configure an organization.