Journey System Administrator
Journey PlatformPreviously known as the Transact Platform. |
A Journey System Administrator is responsible for the deployment of applications from Staging to Production and will work closely with the Journey System Manager/DevOps persona.
Example tasks of a Journey System Administrator include:
- Deploy new Journey applications.
- Set up and monitor daily alerts on the Staging and Production environments.
- Notify the business and other stakeholders of any issues that will affect regular operations such as planned and unplanned outages.
Prerequisite Skillset of a Journey System Administrator
- Journey Manager skills.
- Knowledge of Journey authoring tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Knowledge of cloud-based applications.
Objectives and Goals of a Journey System Administrator
- Ensure that the Journey platform and their applications are performing within acceptable parameters.
- Ensure that the correct resources, based on their roles and the environment (Dev, UAT, etc.), have access to the system.
- Work with the Journey System Manager/DevOps persona.
Next, learn about the System Manager/DevOps persona.