DocuSign Service Connection
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | 5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to 5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to create and configure a service connection to use it in a service that uses electronic exchanges of contracts and signed documents.
To configure a service connection:
- Select Services > Service Connections.
- Locate a DocuSign service connection or click New to create a new service connection.
- Provide a unique service connection name in the Name field.
- Select the DocuSign type from the Type dropdown list.
- Enter the DocuSign Server URL as a URL to the DocuSign service.
- Provide the DocuSign Username to log in on to the service.
- Provide the DocuSign Password.
- Confirm the password in the Confirm DocuSign Password field.
- Enter the DocuSign Account Id, which identifies a DocuSign account.
- Provide the DocuSign Integrator Key, also known as an API key, is a unique used to identify your API integration. An integrator key is required to authenticate your API calls with DocuSign..
- Enter the Data File Name.
- Click Data File to upload a data file, if it's required for this service connection.
- Click Save to update the changes.
Next, learn about other service connection types.