Salesforce Service Connection
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | 5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to 5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to create and configure a service connection to an external Salesforce service.
To configure a service connection:
- Select Services > Service Connections.
- Locate a SalesForce service connection or click New to create a new service connection.
- Provide a unique service connection name in the Name field.
- Select the Endpoint type from the Type dropdown list.
- Enter the Endpoint as a URL for the external service.
- Enter the Username.
- Enter the Password.
- Confirm the password in the Confirm Password field.
- Enter the Security Token.
- Provide the Consumer Key.
- Enter the Consumer Secret.
- Specify the Data File Name.
- Click Data File to upload a data file, if it's required for this service connection.
- Click Save to update the changes.
Next, learn about other service connection types.