ClamAV Attachment Virus Scanning Service
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | v5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to configure the ClamAV Virus Scanning service.
To configure the ClamAV Virus Scanning service:
- Configure as described in https://www.clamav.net/.
- Configure the ClamAV Virus Scan service connection.
- Select Services > Core Global Services.
- Locate the ClamAV Virus Scan service and click Edit.
- Select the Service Definition tab.
- Select the Service Type Default checkbox to activate this service, which will be used as the default service for the virus scan type.
There can be only one default service for each service type and only Global Services can be marked as the default ones.
To deactivate a virus scanning service, clear the Service Type Default checkbox
- Click Save to update the changes.
Next, learn how to configure Symantec virus scanning service.