Symantec Attachment Virus Scanning Service
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | v5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to configure the Symantec Virus Scanning service.
To configure a service:
- Configure the Symantec Protection Engine.
- Configure the Symantec Virus Scan service connection.
- Select Services > Core Global Services.
- Locate the Symantec Virus Scan service and click Edit.
- Select the Service Definition tab.
- Select the Service Type Default checkbox to activate this service, which will be used as the default service for the virus scan type.
- Click Save to update the changes.
Only Global Services can be marked as the default ones.
There can be only one default service for each service type.
To deactivate a virus scanning service, clear the Service Type Default checkbox and click Save.
Next, learn how to configure ClamAV virus scanning service.