System User Preferences
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | v18.05
This feature was updated in v18.05.
Manager allows you to customize the user's preferences.
To configure the user's preferences:
- Select System > Preferences.
- Select the maximum number of table rows to display in one page from the Maximum Table Rows dropdown list. Default is 20.
- Select the default search start date filter criteria from the Search Filter Start Date dropdown list. Default is 1 Month.
- Select the Show Performance Stats checkbox to show performance statistics in the form requests, Groovy service log, and scheduled job history. It is selected by default.
- Click Restore Defaults to restore your preferences to the default Manager preferences.
- Click Clear Recent Forms to clear your form history.
- Click Save to update the changes.
Next, learn how to check Manager system info.