View Server Nodes
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | v5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to v5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to view, create, configure, remove, and test server nodes.
To view the list of server nodes, select System > Server Nodes.
To search for a server node, type a text relevant to its configuration, for example 9080, and click Search.
Click Clear to reset the search criteria.
Each server node contains the following information:
- Server Name – that uniquely identifies the server node.
- Server URL – the URL that directs to the server node.
- Group – the local data server group to where the server node belongs.
- Form Space Server – this is a form space server that handles and hosts web traffic and form spaces.
- Manager Server – this is a Manager console server that supports development and operations staff.
- Receipt Server – this is a background PDF receipt generation server.
- LC Server – this is an Adobe LiveCycle Form server. This is shown only if the LiveCycle component is installed on this server.
- Mode - the mode of the server. This is shown only if there are more then one server nodes configured.
A server node mode can be one of the following:
- Status – the status of the server. This is shown only if there are more then one server nodes configured.
A server node status can be one of the following:
- Action – that can be: Edit, Remove or Check Health Status.
Click Synchronize Repositories to synchronize the LiveCycle repositories manually. Active and standby server nodes do it automatically.
You can also do the following from this page:
Click Export Data to export the displayed data as a Microsoft Excel (XLS) file.