Configure a Task
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | 5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to 5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to create new and configure existing tasks.
To configure a task:
- Select Operations > Assigned Tasks.
- Locate a task and click Edit.
- Click Edit to view the existing configuration. For information on task configuration, see create a task.
- Check the unique Task Key generated by Manager.
- Select a status from the Expiry Process Status dropdown list that can be one of the following:
Expiry Attempts show the number of attempts taken at this task.
Click Save to update the changes.
This should not be necessary during normal operations because this status is updated by the expiry process service.
Next, learn how to view the task's transaction details.