Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
System Manager / DevOps | 5.1 & Higher
This feature is related to 5.1 and higher.
Manager allows you to view and create tasks, so you can easily manage them and search for transactions associated with each task.
To view tasks, select Operations > Assigned Tasks.
Tasks are shown page by page, with the maximum number of records per page configured via the user's preferences.
To filter or search the tasks by one or more criteria, specify the following settings and click Search:
- A transaction ID, a tracking code, a task subject name or part of its name.
- Task type
An assigned task type can be one of the following:
- Form - a basic task that can be created using either form XML or prefill XML data.
- Review - a task associated with a previous submission, which is often prefilled with the submitted data for review purposes. It doesn't accept prefill XML data.
- Status of a task.
An assigned task status can be one of the following:
- A time interval from Start Date to End Date when a task was created.
Click Clear to reset the search criteria.
You can check the following task details:
- A transaction ID of the submission generated by a task.
- A transaction tracking code.
- A form code of a form this task was assigned for.
- A task type.
- A task subject that describes it to a user who will execute it.
- A transaction status.
- A user name whom this task is assigned to. Leave it blank to assign it to a group.
- A group this task is assigned to.
- Task's creation date.
- Task's completion date.
- Task's scheduled date.
- Task's expiry date.
- Task's expiry status.
You can also perform the following actions:
Click Export Data to export the displayed data as a Microsoft Excel (XLS) file.