View Transact Functions
Journey Manager (JM)
Previously known as Transact Manager (TM). |
Form Builder Platform Developer | v17.10
This feature was introduced in v17.10.
Manager allows you to view, search, create, copy, configure, and remove Transact functions. You can use this functionality to manage the Transact functions life cycle.
To view all Transact functions, select Services > Transact Functions.
Transact functions are shown page by page, with the maximum number of records per page configured in the users preferences.
Searching and filtering of Transact functions become important when there are many functions created in Manager.
To filter or search Transact functions by one or more criteria, specify the following settings and click Search:
- Name or part of the name of the Transact function.
- Type of a Transact function.
ATransact function type can be one of the following:
- Delivery Function
- Fluent Function
- Org App Pack to filter functions by organization application pack.
- Org Only. Select this checkbox to list Transact functions that have their organizations configured. Otherwise, everything is listed.
- Active Only to list Transact functions that are active.
Do not remove a Transact function, make it inactive instead. You can also use this setting in the Transact function rollback process.
Click Clear to reset the search criteria.
Click Export Data to export the displayed data as a Microsoft Excel (XLS) file.
You can also import and export Transact functions.